Data problem : The client had recently revamped their website and had integrated Google Analytics.
However, they were skeptical about using the platform and unconfident of interpreting the data collected to increase admissions during peak season. Their social media platform engagement rates were stagnant and starting to follow a decreasing trend.
Main Objectives :
- Redesign website completely to increase traffic and better share content, important information and announcements to current and potential parents
- Help marketing team understand Google Analytics, its integration and how GA can help in data analysis (web and social Media)
- Go paperless and automate processes on both student records and performance analysis that is vital in a Montessori environment
Impact Created :
- API integrations were made to MS Office tools to allow for easy data collection and databasing. Reporting and data scheduling was done every week to capture web and social media traffic data
- Parents receive detailed reports of student results and performance. This process was automated and through the website, email and google apps – permitted seamless data collection and helped analysis of student information significantly
- Increased engagement rate of their Instagram account by 27.8% and their Facebook page by posting highly engaging content
- Our advisory role for Google Analytics helped management target prospective parents better which improved admission rates by 12% for the 2019-2020 academic year
- Continuously altering the website (every quarter) by listening to feedback helped increase traffic to the website and reduce bounce rate significantly