Learning and Development
Microsoft Excel for Beginners and Intermediate Learners
At Ondru, we believe that the ability to expand one’s mind and strive for lifelong learning is critical to success. Ondru designs its courses to provide students with opportunities to enrich and enhance their appreciation and understanding of the topics through individual experiences. In addition to your personal and professional development, we help you reaching your full potential through these customized courses by our experts.
Successful organizations encourage continuous learning for its employees to stay relevant in technology and the physical world. Ondru provides this platform for individuals who are self-motivated to expand their skill set by acquiring new knowledge and competencies while mutually benefitting from their peers.
Objective of the course
This course is to help the student to reach an intermediate-expert level in Microsoft Excel. The student should be able to do the following things at the end of the course:
- Independently handle large data sets with ease
- Carry out excel functions with a intermediate level of speed and free of error
- Use all commonly used formulas and functions
- Vlookup, LEN, FIND, RIGHT, LEFT, MID, IF THEN Statements, SUMIF, COUNTIF, AVERAGE, IFERROR, etc. and;
- Using pivot tables, developer tabs, hyperlinks, etc.
- Prepare periodic reports, dashboards, business reports, etc.
- Troubleshoot any issue online
Who Can Join?
The course has been designed for a wide range of individuals:
- Any individual consuming information through excel
- School students looking to learn a professional skill set
- College students looking to impress their interviewer and beyond
- Freshers looking to get ahead in the corporate world and gain access to a wide range of career options (Data Analysts, Business Analysts, Finance Professionals, Start-up Business Owners, Information Professionals, etc)
- Professionals looking to expand their skills and communicate value and impact to clients
- Entrepreneurs looking to decipher business data to make profitable insights and observations OR dependent on employees to make reports / process small amounts of data
Duration of the Course : 1 Month or 5 Weekends
Course Timings : Suggested 4 hours per week
Course Start and End Date : Whenever You Want!
Course Fee : Students: ₹500-650 Per Hour | Others: ₹750 Per Hour
Format : 100% Hands on approach
Minimum Elgibility : 11th Standard and above
Location : Online (via Zoom) or at a Predetermined Location
- These sessions can be best utilized by the people who work with sheets / tables / data sources trying to summarize / consolidate / reports constantly
- In order to have a smooth learning experience, please attend yourself with proper tools / software required for the sessions
- All the exercise files and workout files used in the workshop will be shared freely
Post workshop, support can be given in solving certain data challenges at the full discretion of the trainer. Sometimes it may cost you basis the complexity of the challenge
Yes, everyone will be required to bring their own laptop (Preferably with Windows OS) with Excel pre-installed (preferably version 2010 and above).
Not required. The first class in the course is designed for people with no prior knowledge of how to use Excel.
This is skill development program and you will get a certificate of completion at the end of the course.
If you do miss a class, you can attend the same class in another batch at free of cost!
At the end of each class, you will be given all the course materials that is taught during the class including “practice-at-home” materials. After the end of the course, you can always reach out to us for any clarifications or more practice materials.
Casual Learning Section
We are a highly geeky set of people who ensure that we present the result of an analysis in clear and understandable terms to our clients to help them make business decisions. But, if you are interested in taking a look at how we nerds communicate among ourselves, here are a few videos of basic statistics, that will give you a taste of our world!